- Reheat the oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Add the chicken. Brown it for 4 minutes so that it is barely cooked. Add salt and pepper. Book.
- In the same container, brown the peppers and zucchini for 4 min. They must be tender. Salt. Add the garlic. Sauté 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and oregano and cook for 1 min. Return the chicken to the pan. Sprinkle with vinegar. Reheat for a few seconds and serve.
- Nutritional information per person: 251 calories, 30.6g protein, 7.5g carbohydrates, 11g fat (including 2.5g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 3.1g fiber, 845mg potassium
RECIPES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Chinese Macaroni with Ground Beef
- Our best Italian stir-fried chicken recipe
- Light cherry and almond milk smoothie
- Moroccan semolina with yogurt and almond