|Portions||Preparation time||Cooking time|
Ingredients for Grilled Rosemary Chicken
- 8 strands 8 rosemary sprigs, approximately 2 inches (5 cm) long, each
- 8 chicken thighs
- 500 g (1 lb) new potatoes
- salt and black pepper
- 5 vs. soup olive oil
- 2 large pods garlic
- 6 vs. soup mayonnaise
- Preheat the grill to the maximum temperature. Boil water. Wash the rosemary. Introduce a strand under the skin of each chicken thigh.
- Scrape the potatoes, put them in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Add a little salt, bring to a boil again and cook until the potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Place the chicken thighs on the oven rack, skin against the rack. Brush with 11⁄2 tablespoon of oil, salt, pepper and slide under the grill, 10 cm (4 in) from the heat source. After 10 minutes, turn over and brush with the same amount of oil. Return to the grill for 10 minutes. When the skin is golden, turn off the grill but leave the chicken warm in the oven.
- Pour the rest of the oil into a small saucepan. Peel and squeeze the garlic, add it to the oil. Cook it by shaking the pan until you hear the oil crackling but without the garlic taking on color. Put out the fire.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of boiling water, cover and keep warm.
- Drain the potatoes, then mash them with a fork. Divide the thighs and the potatoes between 4 plates. Cover them with the mayonnaise, pepper and serve.
Aluminum foil are often wont to keep food moist, cook it evenly and make clean-up easier.
1 chicken breast half : 211 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
RECIPES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Chinese Macaroni with Ground Beef
- Our best Italian stir-fried chicken recipe
- Light cherry and almond milk smoothie
- Moroccan semolina with yogurt and almond