Caramel vanilla iced cake
Caramel vanilla iced cake is so tasty recipe and a frozen dessert made in no time with store-bought or homemade ice cream.
For today’s recipe, I chose to offer you an ice cream cake, it’s a hybrid between a cake and ice cream. In general, I like to mix at least two flavors of ice cream with a soft cake base. Here it is a caramel vanilla iced cake with a chocolate cake base.
Ingredients for Caramel vanilla iced cake
The cake (2 discs 15 cm in diameter)
- 90 g flour
- 130 g caster sugar
- 40 g of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 medium egg
- 120 ml milk
- 120 ml of fermented milk
- 55 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp liquid vanilla extract
The trim and decor
- 1 liter of quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 liter of quality salted butter caramel ice cream
- mascarpone whipped cream ( recipe here )
- salted butter caramel sauce (Carabreizh seen at Casino)
- dark chocolate
- Crispearls (crispy pearls) dark chocolate
TO DO THE WATCH
The cake (15 cm diameter mold)
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Butter and flour a 15 cm diameter mold.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the bowl of your food processor then add all the remaining ingredients and mix with the leaf for 2 minutes at medium speed. Don’t worry if the dough is runny enough, that’s okay! Then pour the dough into the mold and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Once the cake is cooked, let it cool in its mold for 10 minutes, then unmold it and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
The assembly (mold diameter 20 cm)
- Take the two ice cream trays out of the freezer a little in advance. If you have a springform pan it’s great, if it’s a classic pan, line it with baking paper.
- Once the cake has cooled completely, remove the dome if it has one and cut it in half vertically. Place the underside in the bottom of the mold.
- Mix your two ice creams so that they are a little more malleable.
- Garnish the chocolate cake base with salted butter caramel ice cream, tamp down well including on the sides between the cake and the mold so that the cake cannot be seen.
- Smooth out and place the second cake disc, cut side down. Garnish with vanilla ice cream, tamp well, smooth, film everything and place in the freezer overnight.
Vanilla caramel iced cake decor
- Prepare your serving dish and put it in the freezer for a quarter of an hour. Assemble the whipped cream, prepare your salted butter caramel sauce and your decorations.
- Take the vanilla caramel iced cake out of the freezer and dip the bottom in hot water to loosen the base. Turn out your cake and place it on your serving dish. Make a nice border with the pastry bag, decorate with zig zags of caramel sauce and melted chocolate then with crispy pearls. Return immediately to the freezer.
- Take out the cake 10-15 minutes before tasting (more or less depending on the ambient temperature).
Everyone thought it was going to be heavy but everyone got their fill! This frozen cake can be eaten by itself because it is very fresh but at the same time delicious and it’s really perfect if you want a dessert that throws it but you don’t have time to make a layer cake.
If you have any questions, a remark, a tip? So comment on the article! i will be able to answer all of your questions. Enjoy your meal and have a good day my friends, see you again !
RECIPES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Chinese Macaroni with Ground Beef
- Our best Italian stir-fried chicken recipe
- Light cherry and almond milk smoothie
- Moroccan semolina with yogurt and almond